15th May 2011, 11:10 AM
ankush00028

From where can I get information about Structural Engineering?

sir i'm civil engg & i'm doing job but i want a knowledge of structure engg

7th August 2011, 11:57 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: From where can I get information about Structural Engineering?

Glad to know that you want to get information about and knowledge about structural engineering.

As you have completed your B.Tech. in Civil engineering, the best way to gain knowledge about Structural engineering is to opt for an M.Tech. course in Structural Engineering from some reknowned university or from some IIT's.

To gain admission in M.Tech. courses in IIT's you need to appear for the GATE exam conducted by IIT's and IISC Bangalore. This course is worth doing if if really want to secure your future in structural engineering. If you clear GATE you will also be eligible for some scholarship from Indian Government for your studies.
3rd October 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get information about Structural Engineering?

hey myself mahendra saxena i m studing in uptu and a 3rd year student wanted to know from where i got summmer traning ?kindly reply as soon as thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?