9th March 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job after completing my MSc degree in electronics

I am Looking for a job after completing my MSc degree in electronics.

Related Questions:
7th March 2013, 10:17 AM
MSTs
Member+

Default Re: Where can I get a job after completing my MSc degree in electronics

Hi,

M.Sc is a post-graduate degree of two-year duration.
After M.Sc electronics, employment opportunities inthe field of electronics exist in public sector and private enterprises dealing with design, manufacture and application of electronics devices and equipment, radio and television, communication system radar and navigational aids, computers hardware and software process control.

HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC? 14 6th December 2017 01:31 PM
Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? 109 5th August 2015 06:14 PM
Jobs available after BSc in electronics? Jobs or field related with BSc electronics? 18 11th March 2015 10:08 AM
Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field? 28 16th May 2013 12:40 AM
Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad? 19 9th January 2012 01:28 AM