16th June 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the previous year rank list of the engineering entrance exams?

Where to get the previous year rank list of the engineering entrance exams? Can you please provide me the details here? or let me know from where we can get the same? Awaiting for the response. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  2. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which is better to become an engineer in future? Taking diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. What is the minimum required rank to attain Aeronautical Engineering branch through Engineering Entrance Exams?
  6. List of entrance exams and previous year question papers for M.Pharmacy
  7. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
  8. List of best universities to do PhD in Material Science? List of entrance exams and previous year question apers of it?
  9. How to get admission for B.Tech course in Government College?
  10. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  11. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  12. Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  16. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  17. List of Entrance Exams to be held this year?
  18. What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?
26th July 2016, 09:59 PM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the previous year rank list of the engineering entrance exams?

There are various state and all India level engineering entrance exams conducted every year. JEE(joint entrance exam) is conducted every year for admission to prestigious NIT's, IIT's, IIIT's and other state government colleges. this exam is conducted every year in the month of April and applications are filled in December.
The information about admission and admission form can be found on www.jeemain.nic.in
you can also get information about previous year rank list of this entrance exam on the official website of JOSAA(joint seat allocation authority) which is www.josaa.nic.in
JOSAA is maintained by ministry of human resource development(MHRD) and is responsible for allocation of engineering seats in IIT's and NIT's all over the India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?