12th July 2011, 10:01 PM
v.shilpareddy

Where should I do MS, either US or UK? I'm pursuing B.Tech with ECE and currently in 3rd year

hello sir good evening sir, i am persiving my btch degree with the department of electronics and communication in third year in anantapur, i want to persive ms and please suggest me whether i can choose u.s. or u.k. sir and iplease me the best universities in u.s. as well as in u.k,. please convey your opinions with out fail. thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  2. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  3. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  8. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  9. How to get a job in mobile companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  10. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  11. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  12. Where can I do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  13. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  14. What is the procedure to do internship in Efftronics?
  15. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Summer Internship for ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for Vocational Training in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  18. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
26th October 2015, 08:20 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should I do MS, either US or UK? I'm pursuing B.Tech with ECE and currently in 3rd year

See, for US and UK, there are different exams you would need to crack.
The exam which you should now be preparing in case you are making up your mind to do Ms in US is GRE. It will
1. not only help to get you good universities
but also
2. you will get certain percent of scholarship because of which the monetary burden will also reduce.

You just need to be a graduate to appear for this exam.

Also, you would be required to give the TOEFL exam for English fluency.

On the other hand, for UK IELTS exam is requires.

IELTS is a bit easier than TOEFL.
Also, these exams are not only theory papers. these test for
~ your speaking
~listening
~understanding the language.

So, you need to prepare yourself for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?