31st December 2017, 03:57 PM
shrivastava kamini

Whether an Electrical Engineering student study MS in Electronic and Electrical Engineering? Marks required in GATE to study it from IITs?

I am Electrical Engineering student and after it want to study MS in Electronic and Electrical Engineering. Can I study with this stream? Marks required in GATE to study it from IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  2. Can I study electrical and electronics engineering after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.Tech without GATE after completing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  6. Study materials for GATE for electrical engineering?
  7. Possibility to study Master degree in Electrical engineering through GATE for Industrial Engineering holder?
  8. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  9. Requirements to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in KIIT School of Electrical Engineering?
  10. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  12. List of engineering colleges taking admission in M.Tech(Electrical) course through other than GATE?
  13. Can I get selected into IITs after scoring 43.44 marks in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  14. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which study is better in Electrical trade other than B.Tech?
  17. Cutoff marks required in VITEEE to study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
9th January 2018, 08:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Electrical Engineering student study MS in Electronic and Electrical Engineering? Marks required in GATE to study it from IITs?

Yes, being a Electrical Engineering student, you can study MS in Electronics and Electrical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or any other related stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing MS in Electronics and Electrical Engineering course. For getting admission in IIT for pursuing your higher studies, you have to secure less than 1000 rank in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?