9th February 2018, 03:35 PM
hetuka

Whether girls are allowed to join Air Force after marriage or not?

I completed my B.E in Information Technology and I applied in AFCAT for Technical Officer but as I had bad luck, on my marriage day was my exam day so because of family custom I cannot appear in that exam and after that I can not apply for it. So can I know whether girls are allowed after marriage or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate? -- [New]
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  8. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  9. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  10. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  11. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  12. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  16. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  17. Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?
  18. Girls wearing specs can join Indian Air Force?
19th February 2018, 03:15 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Whether girls are allowed to join Air Force after marriage or not?

AFCAT Eligibility:
Flying Branch:
Both Men and Women can apply...But Candidate must be single
Ground Duty(Non-Technical):
Both married and unmarried can apply..But candidate below 25yrs must be unmarried..
Ground Duty(Technical):
Applicants below 25yrs should not be married..
21st February 2018, 07:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether girls are allowed to join Air Force after marriage or not?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility of married candidates for appearing in AFCAT to join Technical branch then I would like to let you know that you are eligible if your age is not under 25 years otherwise not.

Further, to be eligible for AFCAT to join its technical branch your age need to lie within 20 years to 26 years. So, if your age lie within 25 years to 26 years then only you are eligible for appearing in AFCAT even being a married candidate.

For more details and updates regarding AFCAT you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?