21st July 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get Migration certificate after 12th from Uttar Pradesh board?

Hello, I have just passed 12th with Science stream from Uttar Pradesh board and to get admission in degree course Migration certificate is required. Please tell me how to get Migration certificate?

22nd July 2017, 09:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Migration certificate after 12th from Uttar Pradesh board?

To get migration certificate after completion of your 12th standard from Uttar Pradesh board, you should have to contact the school principal where you have pursued your 12th standard. If you have any fee dues, you have to clear them then, only you can get Migration certificate.
22nd July 2017, 10:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Migration certificate after 12th from Uttar Pradesh board?

To get migration certificate you have to visit to your school where you have studied in 12th std.

Migration certificate is issued by the board office and are sent to the school for the distribution among the students.

But, if you have not received or have lost then visit board office for duplicate issue of the migration certificate.

Migration certificate is required for admission of candidates in different universities.
27th June 2018, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MIGRATION CERTIFICATE AND WHY IT IS NECESSARY AT THE OF ADMISSION IN UNIVERSITY..HOW MUCH MONEY REQUIRED TO GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?