14th January 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after passing MSc Biotechnology from Punjabi University, Patiala? I have NCC C certificate

hello,
i have done msc biotechnology from punjabi university, patiala. i want to join army. i have ncc c certificate. how to aaply in army?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  2. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  3. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  5. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  6. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  7. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  8. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  9. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Diploma in Gyani is available at Punjabi University, Patiala? List of other institutes offering this course? -- [New]
  11. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  13. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  14. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  15. How can i join army with NCC certificate from class 9th?
  16. How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with NCC A certificate
  17. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  18. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
24th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army after passing MSc Biotechnology from Punjabi University, Patiala? I have NCC C certificate

how to join army university after 10 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?