22nd December 2017, 04:11 PM
Neharika..rahul

Why is it necessary to do 10+2 for Commercial Pilot training? It cannot be done after Diploma?

How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering? Why is it necessary to do 10+2, can't it be done after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Why is it necessary to do 10+2 for Commercial Pilot training? It cannot be done after Diploma? -- [New]
  2. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  5. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which course can I take after 12th standard to get a job in Airport in future?
  7. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  9. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  10. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech?
  11. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  12. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  14. How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).
  15. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?
  16. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing B.E in Electronic and Communication Engineering with Diploma background? Why is it necessary to do 10+2 to become a Commercial Pilot?
  17. How to get scholarship for commercial pilot training?
  18. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
23rd December 2017, 10:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why is it necessary to do 10+2 for Commercial Pilot training? It cannot be done after Diploma?

For getting admission to top Commercial Pilot training institutes like:
  • Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
  • Coimbatore Flying Club, Coimbatore
  • Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai
  • Co-operative Flying Club Ltd, Jamshedpur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, (AIIA), Dehradun
  • Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
  • Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics, Ahmedabad
  • Government Flying Training School, Bangalore
  • Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Bareilly
  • West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata

You must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics then only you can get admission to Commercial Pilot institutes.

In addition, you should have secured 50% percentage in 10+2.

Your age must be more than 18 years of age.
24th December 2017, 08:44 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Why is it necessary to do 10+2 for Commercial Pilot training? It cannot be done after Diploma?

As per the guidelines cite by various recruiting agencies the minimum requirement to become Commercial Pilot is having passed senior secondary with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects and minimum aggregate score of 50% in them. In your case you will not be eligible. However, you can apply in some other countries which can take candidates holding diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?