13th June 2011, 10:33 AM
arkarocks777

Will it be good for me to do MBA IT after BCA? What kind of job will I get after doing MBA in IT? How much package will I receive?

I have done BCA.I want to do MBA in IT.Will it be good for me to do MBA In IT after BCA?What kind of job will i get after doing MBA in IT?What package i will get?

4th October 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be good for me to do MBA IT after BCA? What kind of job will I get after doing MBA in IT? How much package will I receive?

Yes you can definitely join for MBA in IT after doing BCA. The minimum eligibility criteria for joining the MBA course is a graduation in any discipline. Moreover an MBA IT has high scope after BCA because you are doing post graduation in a related subject area. The job opportunities after doing MBA in IT are immense in various posts such as consultants, system analyst, etc. The job opportunities may in all the various departments and is not confined to the IT industry itself. The salary package may differ from one company to another and also depends on the post for which you are selected.
5th November 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be good for me to do MBA IT after BCA? What kind of job will I get after doing MBA in IT? How much package will I receive?

can i do M.tech(It) after ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?