25th October 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Will I be allowed to appear in second semester if not appeared in compulsory subjects of Hindi and English?

I have not appeared in compulsory subjects of Hindi and English each of 50 marks in B.Sc Zoology hons. Will i be allowed to appear in second semester? What will happen with my result?

26th October 2016, 08:27 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be allowed to appear in second semester if not appeared in compulsory subjects of Hindi and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not appeared in compulsory subjects of Hindi and English each of 50 marks in B.Sc Zoology hons. Will i be allowed to appear in second semester? What will happen with my result?
To go to the next semester it is important that you need to give exams for your respective subject and also you need to clear each and every subjects with the passing marks . As you have mentioned that you have not given exams for Hindi and English which are considered to be one of the important papers in every stream of study, your result be hampered and in Hindi and English subject marks column it will be mentioned that you were absent (AB) and in the remarks column it will be clearly mentioned that in order to go the next semester you need to clear both the papers in the given respective dates. You might be asked to sit for Hindi and English papers with the junior batch and after that your result will be announced and then you will be allowed to sit for next semester that can also be happen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?