31st May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in good Engineering colleges for IT stream having scored 55% in 12th Class?

i got 55% in my 12th boards, will i get admission in good I.T engineering colleges in mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  2. Admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 90% in class 12th? Best engineering colleges in Punjab in CSE branch
  3. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  4. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  5. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in S.D college? I have scored 84% marks in 12th class with math stream from Chandigarh school
  8. Good colleges for me after scoring 650000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  10. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  11. How much marks is expected in JEE Main exams to get seat in good engineering colleges?
  12. How to get admission for B.Tech course in Mechanical stream in DU having scored 68.67% in 12th Class?
  13. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  14. Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%
  15. Which are the good colleges of B.Com in Pune that I can get after scoring 57%
  16. Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
20th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in good Engineering colleges for IT stream having scored 55% in 12th Class?

i got 55% in class 12th which is best for me as career option
15th June 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in good Engineering colleges for IT stream having scored 55% in 12th Class?

I got 54% in Hsc board s and in jee 42marks I need the best colleges list for engg. In Mumbai??
16th June 2015, 05:21 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 54% in Hsc board s and in jee 42marks I need the best colleges list for engg. In Mumbai??
The score in JEE as well as the percentage you have got is very less and hence it's hard to get admission in B.tech in any good college/university. So, the better option for you is to consider getting admission in some other courses, like BBA, BCA , Bsc .... etc in a good university for which you are eligible. Some options you should consider are: AMU, Lovely Professional University, VIT, Manipal ..........; and also they provide good placements and quality education. Refer to their website for more details regarding admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?