5th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

After B.Sc, scope in IAF and Ministry of Defence for girl candidate?

Hello sir..
I'm a girl nd my age is 20 years.. I have 50% marks in graduation (B.Sc) in PCM.. Can i have eligibility to join IAF?? How can i join IAF..? Which forms i must submit?
Nd wat is the scope for me in 'Ministry of defense'? Wats the % requirement for this, which forms i must submit, form issue date, salary factors etc.. Plz give me ans fast plz m waiting..
Thank u sir..!

10th May 2014, 07:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Sc, scope in IAF and Ministry of Defence for girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir..
I'm a girl nd my age is 20 years.. I have 50% marks in graduation (B.Sc) in PCM.. Can i have eligibility to join IAF?? How can i join IAF..? Which forms i must submit?
Nd wat is the scope for me in 'Ministry of defense'? Wats the % requirement for this, which forms i must submit, form issue date, salary factors etc.. Plz give me ans fast plz m waiting..
Thank u sir..!
Hey friend,

Indian Air Force is one of the Defence force of India.To join in the force you would need to write the entrance exam for joining and the exam which you could opt is the AFCAT Exam(Air Force Common Admission test) as being a Girl Candidate.

BY writing the AFCAT exam you can join in either:
  • Ground Duty Branch
  • Flying Branch
  • Technical Branch

The eligibility criteria which is needed for the AFCAT exam are:

>> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

Ground Duty:

>> The Age Limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 20-27 years

>> Education qualification needed would include such as that the candidate must have completed a Degree with 60 % aggregate.

Flying Branch:

>> Age limit needed for the branch would include such as that the candidate must have 19-23 years

>> Education qualification needed is that the candidate must have completed B.E/B.Tech with atleast 60% aggregate.

Technical Branch:

>> The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed Aeronautical Engineering with atleast 60% aggregate.

>> Age limit needed is 18-28 years of age.

If you are going to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam then you can apply for the AFCAT exam

ALL THE BEST
12th May 2014, 01:33 PM
pram1

Default Re: After B.Sc, scope in IAF and Ministry of Defence for girl candidate?

you can visit website careerairforce.nic.in for more information about various female entries in airforce. If interested ibn army then visit joinindianarmy.nic.in
13th May 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is md.iqbal.i am pursuing b.tech aeronautical branch.i want to join iaf [email protected] is my email id.so please ,give me some advice.thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?