3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to become a DSP after B.Tech in computer science?

Hi Sir my name is Sushil Kumar from Fazilka and I am a B.Tech in computer science engineering from baba farid collage. Actually Sir, I want to join this post. Please help me. I believe I can pass every exam, but I don’t know when is the exam and application date. Please tell me the procedure. Send me reply For DSP Post. My gmail address [email protected]

4th December 2016, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a DSP after B.Tech in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir my name is Sushil Kumar from Fazilka and I am a B.Tech in computer science engineering from baba farid collage. Actually Sir, I want to join this post. Please help me. I believe I can pass every exam, but I don’t know when is the exam and application date. Please tell me the procedure. Send me reply For DSP Post. My gmail address [email protected]

There are two ways to become a SP after B.Tech in Computer Science. The candidates after completion of graduation can apply for UPSC Civil Service Examination or State Level Service Commission like TNPSC Group I for the post of DSP. First after clearing the examination and training you will be posted as a SP of a District. After some years experience you will be posted as a DSP. So first you have to clear either the State Service commission or UPSC Civil Service Examination to become a SP. The UPSC examinations are conducted once every year. The UPSC website link is Click Here
4th December 2016, 04:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

DSP stands for Deputy Superintendent of Police. One who wants to become a DSP have to clear an open competitive examination conducted by State Public Service Commission or Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services Exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from recognized college or university with any percentage.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 32 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-Selection of candidate is made on following tests :-

* Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),

* Mains Examination (Conventional Type),

* Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
6th October 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

In school the course after 10th , If i have studying in computer science i can join in TNPSC group exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?