30th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical exam if completed B.Com with DCA?

Sir,
Am I eligible for IBPS Clerical exam
as I have done DCA with Graduation B.Com?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

2nd April 2015, 07:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical exam if completed B.Com with DCA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical Examination. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for IBPS Clerical Examination is "Graduation" Or Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Educational Qualification:

>> A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

>> Operating and Working Knowledge in Computer Systems is Mandatory.

>> Since you have passed B.Com (which is a graduation), you are certainly eligible to apply for IBPS Recruitments.
2nd April 2015, 01:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical exam if completed B.Com with DCA?

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
3rd April 2015, 03:09 PM
amanshrivastava98

IBPS stands for the Institute of Banking and Personnal Studies.

According to the notification and norms released by the IBPS the minimum eligibility criteria for writing the written exam for all the posts under the IBPS are as follows :

* The minimum age required for the written examination is 21 years at the time of application.

* There is no such fixed minimum percentage criteria for the recruitment.

* The minimum educational qualification for a candidate is to be a graduate under the UGC scheme of 10+2+3 at least.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?