4th November 2012, 01:52 PM
ambedkarsadu

Am i eligible for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th class with 86%

hi sir i have completed my 10 th class with 86% and intermediate with 69%

may i eligible for ibps clerical examination

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. Can I apply for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th with 45%? I am going to appear for 12th examination -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
  4. Am I eligible for both IBPS PO and IBPS clerical
  5. Can I write Bank and Government Exam after passing B.Com distance degree with 48%?
  6. Information regarding Bank Clerk Jobs?
  7. Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University
  8. How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E
  9. Is BCA degree acceptable for Banks/government jobs?
  10. Minimum percentage required to qualify in each section in SBI written exam?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  12. Information about SBI and IBPS clerical exam? Am I eligible to appear for IBPS and SI clerical exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  14. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  15. Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?
  16. After B.Tech how can I apply for a government job?
  17. Can I appear for Bank Exams being a student of 2nd year B.Com course?
  18. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer? -- [New]
16th December 2012, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th class with 86%

Graduation is the basic qualification for IBPS clerk. Up to last year, pass in 12th was the basic qualification for clerical post. From this year onwards, IBPS has raised the specific qualification to graduation. Minimum age required for the position is 18 years. Upper age limit is 28 years.
16th December 2012, 06:51 PM
muse65

Default Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th class with 86%

Education Qualification :-

The candidate should have a completed 10th exam with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized School and No minimum marks required for this examination OR The candidate should have a completed 12th exam with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized School and No minimum marks required for this examination OR The candidate should have a completed graduate degree exam from a recognized University or equivalent qualification
16th December 2012, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you are just 10th passed and hence you are not eligible for IBPS clerical exam.

For IBPS clerical exam you should have following qualifications:

-Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

-Age between 18 to 28 years if you are General Category . There is age relaxations for other categories according to government rules.

-Computer knowledge is essential. Should have studied computer as subject in school/college.

If you want to apply for IBPS clerk exam then you have to complete graduation . So complete you 10+2 and graduation.

The paper is objective type in nature and there is sectional cut off means you have to pass in every sections of the paper. There will be negative marking so attempt carefully.

For SBI clerical 10+2 is required .Hence if you complete 10+2 then you can apply for SBI clerical post.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
16th December 2012, 08:48 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Examination after completing 10th class with 86%.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts exam for bank Clerical post for 19 Public sector banks.

The eligible candidate aspiring for bank Clerical exam, must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th with 60% marks OR having completed 12th with 50% marks OR have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

So as you have secured 86% in 10th standard, you are eligible to apply for IBPS clerical Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
16th December 2012, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambedkarsadu View Post

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 20 public sector of bank.

List of the Banks which are participate IBPS Clerk Exam-

Allahabad Bank , Andhra Bank , Bank of India , Bank of Baroda , Bank of Maharsthra , Indian Bank , Indian Overseas Bank , Dena Bank , Vijaya Bank , Canara Bank , Central Bank of India , Oriented Bank of Commerce , Punjab National Bank , Punjab Sind Bank , Syndicate Bank , Union Bank , United BANK,Corporate bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam with the marks of 10th and 12th standard marks .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-

1.General awareness
2.Quantitative Aptitude
3.Reasoning Ability
4.General English language
5.Computer knowledge/marketing aptitude

I have attached the syllabus for IBPS Clerk exam so please check it out .

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
Attached Files
File Type: doc Syllabus for IBPS exam.doc(25.0 KB, 72 views)
16th December 2012, 09:48 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Hi Friend,
Eligibility Criteria :

The candidate should have a completed 10th exam with 60%

The candidate should have a completed graduate degree exam from a recognized University or equivalent qualification

Cool Thanks...
17th December 2012, 09:00 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I am afraid that you are not eligible for IBPS Clerk as for now. Earlier there was a provision for reserve category students to apply for IBPS Clerk after completing 10th. But this year Institute of Banking Personnel Services made some changes in the exam requirement which means that only candidates with bachelor degree are now eligible for the exam.

This change was done on the request of Public Sector Banks. As you may know that there are 19 Public Sector Banks in India that actually accepts the score of IBPS Clerk Exam. Once you have cleared the exam, you can apply for job in any of these banks depending on the vacancies in these banks. Below is the list of banks:

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Eligibility

1. You should be Indian national to apply.

2. A graduation degree is mandatory to apply for IBPS Clerk.

3. A diploma/degree in Computers is also required. A candidate can also apply if Computers/IT was one of subjects in high school or college.

4. You should be fluent in official language of the state where you want banking job after clearing the exam.

5. The age limit to apply for IBPS Clerk is 20 to 28 years.

6. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. five years relaxation for SC/ST.

8. ten years relaxations for PWD.
17th December 2012, 11:24 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam after completing 10th with 86% marks.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts Clerical Exam for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed 10th with 60% marks OR having Completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board OR having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
17th December 2012, 02:37 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th class with 86%

Quote:

hi friend,

sorry,you are not eligible for IBPS clerical exam after completed 10th class,........

• A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.
  • Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students

EXAM PATTERN:
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
  • Computer Knowledge
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Computer Knowledge

BOOKs for IBPS:

Code: D357
ISBN: 9789350751138
Author: Expert Compilations
Price: 195/-

Code: J381
ISBN: 9789350941188
Author: Gautam Majumdar
Pages: 184
Price: 125/-

Code: G212
ISBN: 9788183484268
Author: R Pillai
Pages: 186
Price: 95/-

Code: D440
ISBN: 9789350751978
Author: Ajay Singh
Pages: 255
Price: 195/-

all the best........
17th December 2012, 09:35 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Am i eligible for IBPS clerical examination after completing 10th class with 86%

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Since you are a +2 student you cannot apply for a ibps clerk exam or Bank P.O

For applying you should be below 28 years and should minimum have a bachelor degree with 55% aggregate.

Then only you can apply for that post.
So dont worry complete your degree and apply for that post.As of now you cannot apply for that post.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my

profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
20th December 2012, 06:49 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Its quite nice that you have got such a nice percentage of marks in 10th standard board exam but sorry to say you are not eligible for the IBPS Clerical Examination.

This is because you do not fulfill the basic requirements for the same.

The Basic Requirements for IBPS Clerical Examination are :

* You must have completed your 12th with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

* Your age must be in between 18-28 years.

So , I advise you to complete your 12th first on a good note then you will be eligible for the same.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
25th December 2012, 05:53 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

First of all, I want to say that you are not eligible for the IBPS clerical exam after completing 10th.

This is because the minimum educational qualification that you should have to set yourself eligible for the IBPS clerical examination is 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognised board considering you from general category.

There is also a relaxation of 5% marks for those belonging to reserved categories.

So, you have to complete your 12th first to be eligible for the same.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?