18th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 51% in 12th and 48% in graduation?

hello sir
please let me know that can i give the exam
of ibps after getting 51% in 12th and 48% in gradution?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 51% in 12th and 48% in graduation? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  4. Am I eligible for both IBPS PO and IBPS clerical
  5. How may I get area code of Calicut? I'm applying for NDA
  6. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  7. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 55% in B.Com correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible to sit for IBPS PO exam after completing graduation from DU with less than 55%?
  10. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  11. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible to give IBPS exam after scoring 38% in 12th, 44.75% in graduation
  15. Major Eligibility criteria for Bank Exams?
  16. Can I be eligible for IBPS exam after completing my graduation with 47% from DU
  17. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 53% in 12th and 68% in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS PO exam if secured 58% in B.Com?
20th January 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 51% in 12th and 48% in graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IBPS examination after completion of your Graduation degree with an aggregate of 48% marks from a recognised university. No percentage criteria is required to appear in IBPS examination. IBPS conducts Common Written Examination for the posts like Clerks, PO's, etc. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear in IBPS examination. Since, you have copleted your Graduation degree course with an aggregate of 48% marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in IBPS examination.
20th January 2015, 10:28 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IBPS exam if secured 51% in 12th and 48% in graduation?

There is not percentage criteria to appear for IBPS CWE Clerk or PO Examination. You need to have graduation from the recognised University.

For IBPS CWE Clerk you need to be in between 20 and 28 years of age.

For IBPS PO you need to be in between 20 and 30 years of age.
22nd January 2015, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
please let me know that can i give the exam
of ibps after getting 51% in 12th and 48% in gradution?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?