14th February 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SSC CGL written exam being an EEE graduate? Suitable post to opt?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in EEE. May I eligible for SSC CGL written exam and let me know the suitable post to choose it?

16th February 2016, 08:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SSC CGL written exam being an EEE graduate? Suitable post to opt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.E. in EEE. May I eligible for SSC CGL written exam and let me know the suitable post to choose it?
You have completed B.E in EEE so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years
16th February 2016, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SSC CGL written exam being an EEE graduate? Suitable post to opt?

Of course, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Written Examination being a EEE (Electrical Engineering Graduate). Here is the minimum qualification required to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment. There are several posts under this Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The minimum qualification required basically varies from post to post. As you have completed Bachelor's Degree, you are eligible to apply for all the posts except Assistant Audit Officer, Compiler and Statistical Investigator Grade II Posts.

>> For Statistical Investigator Grade II: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th Class level (or) Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.

>> For Compiler Post: Graduate Degree in any university with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective Subject.

>> For All Other Posts: Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
16th February 2016, 01:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

SSC conducts SSC CGL exam every year for the recruitment of officers under various categories. You have completed your B.E in EEE branch and you are definitely eligible for SSC CGL exam.

>>The selection procedure consists of Preliminary exam (Tier I), Mains Exam (Tier II) followed by document verification/skill test. In the application form you have to fill your preference of posts.

>>You will be surprised to know the notification for SSC GL 2016 has released and the online application has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 10th March 2016. Below are the attachments regarding the detailed advertisement of SSC CGL 2016 and the list of preference which you can follow while filling the online application.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf preference of post for ssc cgl.pdf(885.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CGL 2016.pdf(262.2 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?