6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment exam if secured 49.47% in Graduation?

Hello Sir, I have secured only 49.47% in my Graduation. I want to give recruitment exam of IBPS for Probationary Officer post. So I want to confirm that I am eligible or not for sit in this recruitment exam?

28th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment exam if secured 49.47% in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer examination after securing 49.47% aggregate marks in your graduation. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer examination. The age criteria required to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer examination is 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to apply for IBPS PO examination.
29th March 2018, 12:22 AM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment exam if secured 49.47% in Graduation?

Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO is,
i. Age need to be 20 - 30 years (relaxation is as per government rule).

ii. Candidate have to be graduate*in any of the streams such as BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech, etc., from a University recognized by the Government of India.*

iii. Knowledge of computer is must.

iv. Candidate need to be citizen of India.

Since, they didn't declare any percentage so, you are eligible to apply for this post.
29th March 2018, 03:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for Probationary officer is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university is the least academic qualification required for this exam.

2. Age limit is 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for exam with 49.47% marks in bachelor's degree.
29th March 2018, 04:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for this IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment. Here is the detailed information,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in order to be eligible for this IBPS PO recruitment. Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply even with 49.47% marks in Graduation as just a Pass in Graduation is a pre-requisite. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Hence, candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ BA/ B.Sc..etc., are eligible to apply for this IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> As there is no certain percentage criteria to be eligible, I can surely say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Besides this, I am providing you previous year's official notification for more details and just go through it.

Click here for IBPS PO Official Notification
29th March 2018, 06:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation with 49.47% marks you are certainly eligible for appearing in IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) bank PO examinations as per your educational qualification as for appearing in the same examination the minimum education required is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no recruitment of particular stream in academics or minimum marks at any level of academics.

Apart from educational requirement, for appearing in the same examination you need to hold the citizenship of India with your age lying within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding IBPS bank PO examination, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
29th March 2018, 10:57 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officer Examination :

A candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years for general category candidates, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC/ST category candidates.

As you have secured 49.47% in your graduation so you would be happy to know that there is no such certain percentage marks required in degree to apply for this exam means you are eligible to apply for this exam.

You must know that this year's IBPS PO exam prelims is going to be held in October and mains exam will be held in November so you need to be prepared very well before appearing for this examination.

If you start your preparation then you will have 6 months which is more than enough to get prepared for the exam so join any good coaching for basics, study and practice and do the needful which is good for exam.

There will be two stages of the exam which are Prelims and Mains exam and both of these stages are of objective type mode and if you qualify mains exam then you will be called for interview process and after qualifying interview process you will be selected as per your preference of the banks and marks secured in mains exam and interview performance.

Some good books for IBPS PO examination :

GK Publication - Practice work book for IBPS PO exam.
Arihant Publication - Model test papers for IBPS PO exam.
Kiran Publication - Previous years papers for IBPS PO exam.
Lucent Publication - General Awareness and Mathematics
Arihant Samsamayiki for Current Affairs
SP Bakshi Objective English for Bank Exams.
Reasoning ability by Lucent
Mathematics by RS Agrawal
30th March 2018, 10:52 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

--> The basic qualifications required for appearing in IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) PO examination are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree course are also eligible.

* You must have good communication skills along with basic knowledge of operating a computer.

So, having completed your graduation degree course with 49.47% marks you are eligible for appearing in IBPS bank PO examination as per your educational qualification as marks in degree is not considered for determining candidate's eligibility for appearing in the same examination.

For more details and updates regarding IBPS bank PO examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
30th March 2018, 12:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment examination even if you have only 49.47% aggregate marks in your Graduation. As per the IBPS recruitment notification, the candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for IBPS recruitment. No specific percentage criteria in graduation is required to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer examination post.
30th March 2018, 01:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS PO entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear for examination.

The age limit is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in all stages of examination will become eligible for final recruitment.

To get more details visit at www.ibps.in.
30th March 2018, 10:27 PM
ranu shahi

You are eligible to appear in IBPS PO 2018 examination.
Eligibility criteria for aspirants to appear in coming IBPS examination are mentioned below:-
Aspirants should have completed graduation from a recognized university in any stream.
Age should be under 21 years to 30 years and for OBC 33 years and for SC/ST 35 years.
Minimum marks- 45% to 50% in graduation.
31st March 2018, 12:14 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for PO recruitment entrance examination conducted by IBPS.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in nationalised banks. The age limit is 20-30 years.

Candidates passed bachelor degree with qualifying percentage are eligible to appear for examination but you have to qualify for various stages of examination for the final selection.

For more details regarding syllabus and examination pattern visit at http://www.ibps.in.
31st March 2018, 03:03 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to tell you but you are not eligible for applying in IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for this are:-
Candidate must have completed graduation with at least 55% aggregate in any stream.
Candidate's age must be at least 21 years.
31st March 2018, 09:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that the basic qualifications required for appearing in IBPS bank PO examinations are as here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have either completed your bachelor degree course or must be in the final year of same degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must have good communication skills along with the basic knowledge to work on computer as banking works are computer based.

Now as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for IBPS bank PO examination having completed your graduation with 49.47% marks then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as there is no minimum marks requirement norm for appearing the same examination and hence any graduate candidate satisfying other requirements for the same examination is eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details regarding IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?