3rd March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?

Is EIILM university, Sikkim valid for government job in Haryana?

What is the criteria for applying the government job? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the information on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  2. Am I eligible for IPS exam after passing my graduation from EILM university
  3. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  4. How can I get any government job after completion of B.Com course?
  5. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  6. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  8. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma from EILM University in Sikkim?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs like SBI PO or IBPS PO? I have scored 49% marks in Graduation
  11. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  13. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?
  15. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com? -- [New]
  16. Is MBA from Sikkim Manipal University eligible for government jobs?
  17. Can I apply for Government jobs after completing B.Com from CMJ University?
  18. Could I be eligible for any state or central government job after completing graduation in ELLIM university Sikkim?
3rd March 2016, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?

Of course yes. I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for government jobs after successful completion of Graduation from EIILM University, Sikkim. As EIILM university is recognized university, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for Government related jobs. The basic eligibility criteria required for appearing in Government jobs is "Graduate Degree" PASS.

Recognition of EIILM University:

* EIILM University is a fully recognized university and approved by "University Grants Commission" with the right to confer the degrees as per the UGC Act.

* EIILM University is established under Sikkim State Legislature Act No.4, 2006, Government of Sikkim.
31st July 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?

I going to Canada and I digree in Ellam University what I t I t
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?