16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How can we get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
  4. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  5. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  8. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  9. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics? -- [New]
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. What should I do to get a core job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering with 72 percentage?
  13. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  15. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2016, 09:54 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can we get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

For getting government jobs you can give IES exam conducted by UPSC. First you have to qualify in written exam. Only after that you will be eligible for interview. For complete details you can go to its official website given below:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
16th September 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical engineering?

To get a government job after completion of your B.Tech course in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering college, you have to apply for government job when the central/ state government releases the notification. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and need to participate in further rounds of selection process, if you perform well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?