27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Air Force on the basis of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

I have completed 10th class and my diploma in electronics and communication engineering (ECE). I want to know, if I am eligible for Indian Air Force or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?
  4. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Can I join Indian navy or Indian air force on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  11. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  12. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  13. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  14. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  15. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  16. Can I apply for Air Force after passing 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  18. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
28th March 2017, 04:32 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force on the basis of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

You should have completed your 12th level of education from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 60% in it in order to be eligible to apply for job in Indian Air force. Therefore, if you have studied 12th class and have scored 60% in it, only then you are eligible to apply for Indian Air force job.
28th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force on the basis of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

No, you cannot apply for Indian Air Force just after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. The basic educational qualification is as follows.

>> Minimum educational qualification required to join "Indian Air Force" is either 12th Class or else Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You can join NDA after completion of 12th Class and CDS after completion of Graduation.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation i.e., B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course in order to be eligible for join Indian Air Force through Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination.
30th March 2017, 12:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th class and my diploma in electronics and communication engineering (ECE). I want to know, if I am eligible for Indian Air Force or not?
After completion of diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?