23rd February 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college with 49% in M.Com?

Hello,
I have done my M.Com and secured 49% marks. I want to become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated university. Kindly let me know with this percentage I can achieve my aim?

26th February 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college with 49% in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my M.Com and secured 49% marks. I want to become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated university. Kindly let me know with this percentage I can achieve my aim?
You have done M.Com course with 49% so you are not eligible for Lecturer in any Government affiliated college.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Lecturer in any Government affiliated college. But the candidate must have Ph.D degree or valid UGC NET score card.

There is no age criteria.
27th February 2016, 12:50 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college with 49% in M.Com?

No, you are not eligible to become lecturer in government college.

To get recruitment as lecturer in government colleges you have to appear and qualify in NET examination conducted by UGC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed master's degree from any recognised university with minimum 55% and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination for recruitment as Lecturer.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination and hence not eligible for recruitment in government colleges. For more information about NET examination visit at http://www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?