12th November 2016, 04:29 PM
mashash619

Can I get age relaxation for MTS exam if I belong to Nomadic Tribes?

Respected Sir, My caste is NT (Nomadic Tribes) and I want to try for MTS exam this year? But I am 26 years old 27 is my running age so can I get age relaxation for MTS exam if I belong to Nomadic Tribes? Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards,
Mahesh G.

2nd December 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get age relaxation for MTS exam if I belong to Nomadic Tribes?

If your caste comes under SC or ST list of central or state government, then surely you will get the necessary age relaxation for MTS exam. Just get the caste certificate from the nearby tehsil for your category.

Relaxation of 5 years is available for SC/ST caste according to government rules. Hence, you can surely get the benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?