27th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government job after failing in Intermediate?

This is mohammad sohail for hyderabad. I am fail in intermediate in 2nd year maths. But i want to know if i can get any government jobs or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  2. Is intermediate qualification enough for job in banks?
  3. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  4. Banking jobs in Government sector for a candidate who has secured 80% in Intermediate?
  5. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  6. Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?
  7. After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?
  8. How to get government job after intermediate with BIPC group?
  9. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  10. Which government jobs are available for my while passing intermediate with 72%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  13. What government jobs can I get after scoring 92% marks in 12th?
  14. Can I get any government job if I have scored 79.3% marks in intermediate?
  15. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  16. Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?
  17. Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%
  18. Is there any way to do engineering without diploma after failing in intermediate due to health problems?
28th October 2015, 09:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get government job after failing in Intermediate?

If you fail in Intermediate the chances will become less. Since with out completion of 12th you should not have required knowledge to get government job. But yes there is aoption to get government job.

<> You can apply for 10th based jobs in government sector.

<> And one more option available is you should complete graduation through distance mode(Private).

These are the solutions for your problem.
28th October 2015, 10:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is mohammad sohail for hyderabad. I am fail in intermediate in 2nd year maths. But i want to know if i can get any government jobs or not?
You can get government jobs through your 10th standard marks.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
28th October 2015, 01:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Failing in any of the subject and not completing your intermediate (10+2) will not help you to find a job not only in government sector but also you could not even apply for a job in any of the private company of India. The minimum qualification which is required is 10+2 pass and also a bachelor degree in any field. So, if you are really interested in doing jobs in government sector then I would advice you to complete your intermediate as well as your graduation degree from recognized institute in order to apply for a government jobs like : IAS, IPS, SSC, RALWAYS, BANK, UPSC, SSC CGL, etc.
28th October 2015, 04:26 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

As you want to do job in government job but unfortunately you have failed in intermediate exam. Yes, you are eligible for few government jobs.

--SSC MTS

Eligibility: student must pass matriculation from a recognized university.

**But in my opinion you have to firstly pass intermediate degree and then go for graduation degree before taking any interest in doing government job. It will be better for you in future. As after doing graduation you are eligible for almost all of the banking and SSC jobs exam.
28th October 2015, 04:29 PM
ant man

You can get job in government sector after failing in 12th but you can apply on 10th class basis.

You can apply posts like
1. Junior assistant
2. Junior clerk
3. Forester or forest guard
4. Apprentice
5. RDO, driver, instructor
6. Computer operator.

If you are ITI qualification also then apply for technician posts also.

The jobs are mainly available in staff selection commission of state and central government. You can apply through their official websites.

Even you can apply for the government jobs after passing 12th exams in supplementary.
28th October 2015, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for government jobs which require just 10th pass qualification. There are not many jobs based on 10th pass qualification and most of them have a lot of competition due to so many candidates applying.

You can apply for government jobs like Constable in Paramilitary forces which required just class X. There are other jobs also like stenographers and SSC Multi Tasking for you.
26th May 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed intermediate by supplementary exam am I eligible for 12 passed govt. Jobs
25th February 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem for government jobs if we study 2 groups in intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?