5th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

sir, i want to know every qualified (pass) candidate can get interview call?

Related Questions:
6th March 2012, 04:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

No not all. All the candidates who have qualified in the written exam of IBPS Clerk Recruitment will not get a call for the Interview.

And its not that a mere qualifying in the written exam will not fetch you Clerical Job in any of the public sector bank.

Each and every bank will announce the number of positions for which it is conducting Interview.

Along with that, each and every bank will put certain score in IBPS Clerk Exam for the candidates as the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the Interview.

This score will be different from the candidates of one category to other category.

Generally, the minimum score with which a candidate can appear for the Interview (which will be decided by that particular Bank) is higher for the candidates of OC category and very low for the candidates of SC/ST category.

It is must that, you should have to score 80% in the written exam to get a call for the Interview if you are a candidate from OC categrory.

Hope you have qualified in the written exam.

Congratulations for that. You will be receiving your complete score card from IBPS shortly.

So, I suggest you start preparing for the Interview in the mean time without wasting time.

Keep visiting the official website of IBPS to know the updated information regarding Clerical recruitment.

Here it is,
http://www.ibps.in/
6th March 2012, 12:03 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

Hi,All the candidates who have qualified in the written exam of IBPS Clerk Recruitment will not get a call for the Interview.each bank has their cutoff marks in IPBS exam. according that they call for interview.
6th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 146 marks.(gen).is there any chance to get interview call???
7th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Weightage of score over interview in recruitment process?
9th March 2012, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

is there any chance to get an interview call for an ex-serviceman scored 145 in IBPS clerk exam
9th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared from uttaranchal and got 163 (general) in CWE clerical...what are my chances to get interview call ?
10th March 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i got 119 marks in CWE is therw any chance to get an interview
10th March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 119 marks in ibps cwe i belongs to s.c candidate am i go an interview for clerk
10th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?
how many banks neaded 50% score in ibps clerical ?just guess
10th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I get 147 marks out of 250. Can I get the Call for Interviw ?
Arnish Kumar ([email protected])
11th March 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I hv gt 128 (st category)....any chance 2 gt interview call frm any bank????????
11th March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 137 marks.can i get the call for interview?
11th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 157 OBC CATEGORY(AP) CAN I DEFINENTLY GET A JOB FROM ANY BANKS OF 19.
11th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 145 marks in ibps cwe i belongs 2 sc candidate. any chance to get interview call?
11th March 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 142 marks . can I get the interview call ?
onam bharti ([email protected])
11th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 147 marks in ibps clerk.can i get the call for interview.
FARHEEN([email protected])
11th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have scored 147 marks out of 250 in IBPS clerk and i want to know whether there is a chance of selection or not,and if there is a chance sir please suggest
me how to prepare for interview.
please reply sir.
[email protected]
12th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm Chandan kumar gond frm west bengal nd I have got 125 marks in ibps exam, belonged frm st cat. Sir, i want to know how many chances i can get for interview. Rply soon sir...
12th March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 142 marks in IBPS clerical exam... if there any chance for me to attend interview... please reply to my mail id sir... i am very confused....
my id is "[email protected]"
12th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 119 marks obc.can any bank call me for interview
12th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 119 score in ibps. Is there any chance for interview?
12th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I AM ARIJIT DAS A SC CANDIDATE, HAVE SCORED 157 IN IBPS CWE CLERICAL. HOW FAIR ARE MY CHANCES TO GET INTERVIEW CALL IN KOLKATA? OR DO I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET SELECTED FOR INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD?
12th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 123 and belong to Gen PWD Catagory. Will I get the Opportunity to attend Interview Call Sir.

JRK Prasad
13th March 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

i got 126 mark in ibps what are my chance
13th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to know every qualified (pass) candidate can get interview call?
is there any chance to get an interview call my scored 113(sc) in IBPS clerk exam
13th March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 119 marks in ibps clerical belong to sc Is there any chance for interview call [email protected]
13th March 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 129 score in ibps. is there any chance for interview?
13th March 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 140 in ibps clerk from west bengal.and belongs to obc category.but sir problem is i have got 68.5% in 10th,and 47.6% in (10 2). sir can i have the possibility of getting interview call?plz rply sir...as early as possible.
13th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Shariharidas

Hi guys,

First of all all the best for all who got passed in ibps exam.

But just a pass wont help you to get interview cal leter from any banks. Each time banks will be having there own criterias for selecting. If avarage mark is less then you may get a chance evenif yu rae just pass. But if average is far from your marks, then the chance will get close to no chance.

So this will depend te severity of the exam you wrote and the average marks scored by other students

For applicants who are in reservation criteria are having greater chance to get the job. If your score is just a pass, then it will be better to start preparing for the next exam, now itself.

As you all may know, ibps PO exam dates are already declared and clerical exam dates will be announced soon

Regards!
Shari
14th March 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I vikash getting 134 belonging to obc. Is there any chance of interview.
14th March 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 116 marks in IBPS CWE as a ex-servicemen , so that i eligible for interview call ?

my e-mail - [email protected]
14th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i m priya gupta{gen} i got 165 marks in ibps.. can i get a chance for better job in a good bank?
15th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how many students have passed from west bengal in st category in ibps clearical exam?
15th March 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how many st category students have passed from west bengal in ibps clerkical exam?
15th March 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

how can i know my rank for st category students in west bengal in ibps clerk exam?
15th March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 145 marks out of 250 in IBPS CLERK and i belongs to sc. please tell me have any chances for getting a banking service ?
16th March 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 119 marks in ibps clerical belong to General Is there any chance for interview pls call [email protected]
16th March 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i got 122 marks in ibps cwe of clerks, is there any chances for me, to get an interview?
16th March 2012, 08:56 PM
nandkishorrajak

Himyself NAND KISHOR RAJAK scored 133 in IBPS CWE CLERCIAL EXAM 2011 BELONGING FROM SC/ST CATEGORY CAN I GET INTERVIEW CALL FROM PUBLIC SECTOR BANK AND PLEASE ALSO TELL ME WHAT ARE THE PROCESS OF GETING CALL.
17th March 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi SIR I have passed IBPS clerk common exam I got 130 marks.And I belongs to S C category is there any chance to get a interview call.Or else I am eligible for the next interview round.And I belongs to Andhra Pradesh State.I request you to please reply my quiry...!
17th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 156 beloging general category in ibps clerk exam from odisha is there any chance for interview
17th March 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 140 marks in ibps clerk exam.
and i am SC category.
is there any chance for me, to get an interview.
Jitendra Kumar
18th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to general category and i got 173 marks in IBPS_CLERK exam 2012 .What are the chances of my selection and how much marks required to qualify in interview. Pls kindly reply me soon.
18th March 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can every qualified passed candidate of IBPS clerk get an interview call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 119 score in ibps. Is there any chance for interview?
i belong to sc category
20th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i m sc category i score 123 marks in ibps exam 2012 ....for sc category 105 was minimum score...wht r d chances of my selection n how much marks required to qualify interview for sc category...
22nd March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 134 marks <OBC> in ibps clerk exam can i get chance of interview call
23rd March 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 120 marks in ibps cwe writtedn exam i got my score card can i have the chance to get an interview call?
please reply me very soon sir
23rd March 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rani and i got 156 marks in the ibps clerical exam. i am from orissa and general category.please tell me will i get any interview call from any bank
26th March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i m mohit sc cat from uttrakhand score143 is there any hope plz plZ tel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?