20th October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Income Tax department after 45% marks in B.Pharma?

In my 10th board, i had secured 70% marks. I have done B.Pharma and in that i have secured 45%. Can i join Income Tax Department with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  2. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  3. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  4. Can i join Income Tax department after 45% marks in B.Pharma? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  6. Can I get job in Income tax department if my subjects are PCM in 11th?
  7. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  8. Eligibility to apply for income tax jobs at the age of 31 after completing BA with 50% marks?
  9. Available Income tax department jobs and form issue dates for the same?
  10. Is it beneficial to do CA to get into Income tax department?
  11. Am I eligible to join Income Tax Department being a Bachelor of Hospitality Management graduate?
  12. How may I get detail information about recruitment procedures in income tax department of India?
  13. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  16. Being a B.Com student what should I do become an Income Tax Officer?
  17. How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?
  18. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
20th October 2015, 09:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i join Income Tax department after 45% marks in B.Pharma?

You can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination for joining Income Tax Department as Sub Inspector.

The academic qualification needed for the examination is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply as you have done bachelor's degree in pharmacy with 45% as there is no percentage criteria.

The age limit for the Sub Inspector post is 20-30 years with upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

The test has three stages Tier I, II and interview. Notification is released in the last week of April of every year.
21st October 2015, 01:27 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Income tax department after 45% marks in B.Pharma.
Candidate have to appear in SSC-CGL exams in order to join Income tax department.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. There is relaxation in age as per government norms.
21st October 2015, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In my 10th board, i had secured 70% marks. I have done B.Pharma and in that i have secured 45%. Can i join Income Tax Department with this qualification?
Yes, you can join in Income Tax department.

To become an income tax officer, you should qualify in SSC CGL exam. So if you once successfully complete SSC CGL Tier I and II exam and interview exam then you are eligible for Income Tax Officer post.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years.
14th June 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Should we have knowledge about tax or commerce background to become income tax inspector?
Will this job be easy for science student
21st November 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join income tax department after completing D pharma after scoring 89% marks?
24th November 2019, 06:47 PM
siva211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can apply for the Income Tax Officer post through SSC CGL. There is no minimum mark requirement for applying the SSC CGL examination.

Income Tax Officer Eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?