22nd February 2012, 06:22 PM

How may I get detail information about recruitment procedures in income tax department of India?

i am sandip, want to join income tax department of india, please tell me the recruitment procedure in details...
please send details on my email..

28th February 2012, 01:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get detail information about recruitment procedures in income tax department of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am sandip, want to join income tax department of india, please tell me the recruitment procedure in details...
If you want to join Income Tax Department of India, you may write Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who qualifies the exam are appointed as Inspector in the Income Tax Department.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Candidate must have qualified bachelors degree examination from a recognized university.
  • Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be over 27 years.
For further information, refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
29th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail information about recruitment procedures in income tax department of India?

when the next staff selection commission for recruitment in income tax department be announced?????
29th February 2012, 08:02 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://incometaxindia.gov.in/ITPrototype/images/IncomeTaxLogo.jpg

A documents is attached here please go through it.

You can also visit the official website :

http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: zip Income Tax.zip(244.0 KB, 54 views)
16th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii sir i m bms student i have done my gradution from mumbai university my result will be getting me in augest.....And i want to become income tax officer can i apply this post and what will be the procedure to apply this....plz tell me and what will be the date of application form and examination.....
25th May 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i am Anbarasu, want to join income tax department of india, please tell me the recruitment procedure in details...

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?