17th August 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force as a commercial pilot? I am doing B.Tech in Information Technology

i wanna join in air force or an commercial pilot but i'm doing my b.tech information technology will i able to do so pilot course please do let me know

29th April 2016, 01:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force as a commercial pilot? I am doing B.Tech in Information Technology

If you are so much interested in joining Indian Air Force as pilot then you must apply for Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted by Air Force two times every year. You can join any of given branch like:

1. Flying branch.

2. Technical branch.

3. Ground Duty Branch.

The age limit is 19-24 years. For flying branch, you have must done either bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. You can apply for this exam and clear written test and AFSB to become pilot in Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?