6th January 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which department are categorize under b.tech electrical Engineering in NALCO?

Which department are categorize under b.tech electrical Engineering in NALCO? In industrial training which department are offered for electrical engineering in NALCO?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  2. Winter Training in Kolkata Metro Railway Department for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  3. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  4. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  5. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  6. How to do industrial training after doing B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  11. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall?
  12. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  13. Can I join in Army, Navy, Air Force and other companies like SAIL, NALCO, NTPC and Infosys having secured 79% in 10th class, 60% in B.Tech and 63% in B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
  15. How to opt for Ph.D in Electrical Department?
  16. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i get admission in IT BHU after scoring 467 in GATE in electrical engineering department?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam in electrical and engineering department?
21st September 2016, 11:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which department are categorize under b.tech electrical Engineering in NALCO?

NALCO Recruitment Derails for B.Tech Electrical Engineering Candidates:

There are many departments included in NALCO organization and they include the below mentioned departments.

> Mechanical
> Electrical
> Electronics
> Metallurgy
> Mining
> Instrumentation
> Chemical
> Civil Engineering Departments

NALCO issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)". So as there will be many fields in the organization, you will be categorized under Electrical Engineering department only. The basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned discipline with minimum 65% marks. The duration of training program will be 1 years and after completion of the training you will be posted as Junior Manager E1 Grade with pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?