13th March 2014, 09:57 PM
Vishnu283

Am I eligible for IES entrance exam?

My d.o.b is 13/05/1993 am i eligible for ies exam 2014

18th March 2014, 06:31 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES entrance exam?

IES i.e Indian Engineering Service Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. To apply for this examination the candidate need to completed engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. If you are completed engineering degree then definitely you are eligible to apply for IES Examination.

To apply for this examination the candidate should have a engineering degree in following streams and they are Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. If you are not belongs to above stream then you can opt any one of the streams. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. The candidate age should between 21 years - 30 years as on 1st August of the year of Examination. Upper age limits is applicable.

The exam notification will be publish in the month of May in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. The application forms are received only online mode and there is no offline mode application. Online application forms link will be available at the time of notification. More details log on to the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?