15th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC category?

Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC?

30 years will completed in one Month i.e on March 5th. Can someone please give me the information on this? It will be useful if you can answer me soon on the same.

15th February 2016, 05:55 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC category?

No doubt if you are 30 years old then nothing to worry about it there are various jobs which you can get in this age and after this age such as teaching jobs in state and central level.Similarly you may get banking job as a officer in the age of 30 years.If you get higher education like master degree then may apply for professor job in college and universities after clearing SET or NET exam.
15th February 2016, 08:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC category?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for some of entrance examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in different government jobs.

Some of best available opportunities are :-

* Railway Jobs.

* Banking Jobs.

* Civil Services Examination.

* TET examination.

To appear for all these examination required minimum educational qualification is graduation degree, so if you have graduation degree you can appear for examination.
15th February 2016, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The age limit varies from government job to government job for candidates of different category and you have not mentioned any particular exam. Given below is age limit description for some exams.

For majority of government job entrance exams, the age limit is 21-30 years for banking, railways, 21-32 years for Civil Services, 18-27 years for SSC CGL exam etc. This age criteria is for candidates belonging to general category.

For candidates belonging to reserved category, like OBC or OC category, there is an upper age relaxation of three years and five years to candidates of reserved category. You are now 30 years old, so you can apply for various government job entrance exams.
15th February 2016, 10:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible but for only a few posts. If you have completed post graduate then you can write NET for lecturer. If not then you should opt teaching sector that is you need to pass B.Ed then after you are eligible to write TET and CTET. After qualifying this you will be appointed as a government school teacher.
15th February 2016, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 30 years old OC?

30 years will completed in one Month i.e on March 5th. Can someone please give me the information on this? It will be useful if you can answer me soon on the same.
Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Civil Service Exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?