8th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of SSC CGL exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering, so can l apply for SSC cgl? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

8th February 2016, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of SSC CGL exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering, so can l apply for SSC cgl? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have completed diploma course in Mechanical Engineering so you are not eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
9th February 2016, 12:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of SSC CGL exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required for SSC CGL Examination:

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this "Combined Graduate Level Examination" which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Educational Qualification required is "Minimum Graduate Degree" from a recognized university in any discipline. As Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is not considered as a Bachelor Degree, I suggest you to first complete the Graduation in order to be eligible. I strongly suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering to be eligible for appearing in SSC CGL Examination. Minimum qualification required basically varies from post to post viz., Assistant Audit Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade II, Compiler and All Other Posts. For almost all the posts "Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent is required".
9th February 2016, 03:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for SSC CGL exam after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 32 years.
9th February 2016, 07:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. This is conducted every year for different posts. The academic qualification required for this exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for this exam.

You can not apply for this exam after diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can apply for LEET exam for Bachelor of technology and after completion of B.Tech, you can apply for SSC CGL examination.
9th February 2016, 08:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam:

*Graduation or pursuing final year of graduation candidates can apply for SSC CGL exam.

*Age limit is 18-27 years. For Sub Inspector posts in CBI, age limit is 20-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

Since, you have only done diploma, you are not eligible for SSC CGL examination.
9th February 2016, 10:23 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for CGL examination after the diploma degree. SSC conducts CGL examination.

The eligibility to appear for CGL examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 18-27 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

As, diploma degree is not equivalent to graduation, so you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ssc.nic.in
10th March 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CGL exams after I complete my Polytechnic in B.tehc or B.E. ????

Reply fast please
15th August 2020, 07:09 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As you have completed only Diploma, you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL exam right now. The minimum educational qualification required for SSC CGL Exam is Graduation in any stream.
SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commision Combined Graduate Level) Exam provides candidates opportunities into various jobs like CBI , Income Tax, CAG, etc.
If you want to apply for SSC CGL examination, you can enroll yourself in any Graduation stream and during final year of it, you can apply.
23rd November 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engineeirng . now i am undergoing apprentice training in bhel. after that i will join BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING directly in the second year. and after completion of my engineering for three years can i apply for ssc cgl???
14th December 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I doing BTech (3years) after completing diploma (3years) can I applicable for ssc cgl exam???
14th December 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering .now I am doing BTech (3yrs)final years .can I eligible for ssc cgl??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?