19th January 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Indian Navy or Indian Air force after 12th from Delhi Open board? When should I expect the forms to be out?

Hi sir I am 12th pass on Delhi open board so sir I want to job now in Indian navy and in Indian Air Force so sir please tell me how can I prepare to this job and when should I expect the forms to be out?

19th January 2016, 11:58 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Indian Navy or Indian Air force after 12th from Delhi Open board? When should I expect the forms to be out?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

It is necessary to have mathematics and physics as main paper in 10+2 board examination to become eligible for Air Force and Navy...

Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

The application form for NDA I 2016 examination is available now.
20th January 2016, 03:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Indian Navy or Indian Air force after 12th from Delhi Open board? When should I expect the forms to be out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir I am 12th pass on Delhi open board so sir I want to job now in Indian navy and in Indian Air Force so sir please tell me how can I prepare to this job and when should I expect the forms to be out?
If you have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board then you are eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air force through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

Candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
21st January 2016, 12:00 AM
kantraman

Very sure you are eligible for navy and air force job after 12th from Delhi open board as this board is also given equal status.So you can join navy and air force through NDA conducted twice in a year by UPSC.Right from january to may lot of form to be out by UPSC.Similarly you can achieve the same job by qualifying the technical test of air force and navy after +2 with PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?