25th July 2016, 03:55 PM
shreyasanvi

In which exam should I appear to become a Custom Officer? When to start preparing for it?

I am doing my B.E. third year. I want to become a Custom Officer. So, I want to know when to start? What exams to be taken up? And when to take up?

26th July 2016, 12:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam should I appear to become a Custom Officer? When to start preparing for it?

To become a Custom officer candidates have to qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and age limit is 21-32 years.

So, after completion of degree you can appear for examination but have to qualify in all three stages ( Preliminary, Mains and Interview) for final selection for the service. To get syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
26th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which exam should I appear to become a Custom Officer? When to start preparing for it?

To become Custom Officer you must complete your graduation & without any backlogs. A candidate can apply for this post only if completed graduation from a recognized university. Age must be between 21 years to 32 years. You can start its study after graduation only. To become custom officer you must face Civil Service Exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC every conduct exams for different posts. UPSC exam is not so easy to pass you must study day & night to achieve your goal. There are 2 exams one is preliminary test & second is written exam & last is interview. Below I have attached the UPSC civil service exam notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?