1st April 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue in Graduation to become a Custom Officer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Custom Officer so I want to know which course should I pursue as Graduation to become a Custom Officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd April 2017, 06:43 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I pursue in Graduation to become a Custom Officer?

You should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized University and No percentage bar required to apply. You need to crack the UPSC and SSC examination to become a Custom Officer. The application form will be received in the form of Online mode.
2nd April 2017, 06:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue in Graduation to become a Custom Officer?

To become a Custom Officer candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have pased bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for examination. So, you can pursue any stream in bachelor degree.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd April 2017, 11:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After 12th it is not possible to become Custom Officer. One thing I must clear you to complete graduation first later you will get an eligibility to apply for post of custom officer through lot of Competitive Exams.

Here are the ways to become a Custom Officer

>> UPSC Civil's

>> Staff Selection Commission

(Combined Graduate Level Examination)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?