8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Central Railway recruitment? Pay scale for ITI holders in Mechanic Diesel?

I have done ITI in Mechanic Diesel and I want to apply in Central Railway recruitment. Can I know how I can apply in this recruitment and what will be the pay scale?

9th November 2016, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Central Railway recruitment? Pay scale for ITI holders in Mechanic Diesel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done ITI in Mechanic Diesel and I want to apply in Central Railway recruitment. Can I know how I can apply in this recruitment and what will be the pay scale?

The interested candidates can apply online for the Central Railway Recruitment for the post of Apprentices. They have to apply online through RRC Central Railway Website on or before 30/11/2016 till 17:00 Hours. The website link is Central Railway
Training Period & Stipend - As per the extant rules & directives issued by Railway Board from time to time – they will be released on completion of training. They have not mentioned about the stipend amount during the training period. You can find the details in the notification of Central Railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?