5th February 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Train Engine Driver after Passing 12th to Science with ZBC?

I want be a very good Train Engine Driver, but I don't know that what is the procedure. How to become a Train Engine Driver after Passing 12th to Science with ZBC?

6th February 2018, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Train Engine Driver after Passing 12th to Science with ZBC?

The minimum qualification to become a train engine driver is 10th standard or 12th from a recognized board. Candidates should also have ITI qualification in trades like: fitter/wireman/mechanical diesel/turner/heat engine/tractor mechanic/electronics mechanic etc. The age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms. With this eligibility candidates have to appear for RRB entrance examination. After qualifying the examination, candidate will be appointed as an assistant to a loco pilot and after gaining experience he will get promoted to an engine driver.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?