16th May 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?

How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
16th May 2016, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?

How to get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science:

You can find many government jobs in India after successful completion of B.Sc in Computer Science. See, in order to get latest government job notification in your mail you will have to register with the top most Job Portals in India. Best of them are, Freshers world and All India Jobs. I suggest you to enroll with them first, then fill up your profile and mention all the skills that you have. Besides that, upload a latest and updated resume on both of these websites. So that you will get notifications of recruitment's for which the minimum qualification required is B.Sc in IT or Computer Science. For now, here are the latest recruitment's based on your educational qualification.

Top Job Portals In India:

* Freshers World
https://www.freshersworld.com/

* All India Jobs
http://www.allindiajobs.in/

Latest recruitment's which suits your profile:

> HDFC Bank
Last Date: 31st May

> Trigent Software
Last Date: 19th May

> Eka Software Solutions
Last Date: 18th May

> Amazon
Last Date: 2nd July, 2016

> Aegon Religare Life Insurance
Last Date: 30th May, 2016
17th May 2016, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course at the age of 21 years?

After completion of your B.Sc(Computer Science), if you wish to opt for government jobs, you should therefore opt for various government examinations such as SSC, UPSC, NDA, etc. Moreover, you should keep on searching in the internet for latest government sector job updates.

You can also get yourself enrolled in various online job portals and might get notification as and when there is a vacancy in any such government sector suiting your profile and you might then opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?