15th January 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in PSU if I have less than 60% in B.Tech?

Can you please tell me how can i be placed in any psu with a b.tech degree with less than 60 % ?

15th January 2015, 12:57 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get job in PSU if I have less than 60% in B.Tech?

In order to get in to Public Sector Unit (PSU), you need to have a good GATE score. So, you need to appear for GATE and need to get a good score. Then based on the cut-off mark, you will be short listed for interview.

In order to appear for GATE, there is no percentage criteria. So, if you have less than 60% also, you are eligible for GATE and then based on that score, you can get in to PSU's.

But, in order to to get in to PSU's, you need to have minimum 60%. As you have less than 60% in B.Tech, you are not eligible to get in to PSU's.
15th January 2015, 03:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in PSU if I have less than 60% in B.Tech?

It is difficult to get job in PSU if you have less than 60% in your B.Tech. This is because most of the PSUs have the basic eligibility of 60% or more in B.Tech course especially the top ones holding Maharatna Status. You can opt for the Miniratna Status PSUs of Category -II since they do not have such criteria and recruit through :-

- Written Test
- Interview
- Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?