25th June 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How to join Marine Force/Indian Air Force for Computer Science Engineering student?

Hi,
If I have a Degree which is B.E in Computer Science Engineering then how should I join Marine Force or Indian Air Force?

25th June 2016, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Marine Force/Indian Air Force for Computer Science Engineering student?

To join in Marine Force/ Indian Air Force after completion of your B.E course in Computer Science Engineering, you must have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. You must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria to appear in CDS examination :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have obtained Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

3. You must be within 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.

By qualifying the CDS written examination, you need to participate in further rounds such as Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination. If you qualify in all the rounds of NDA examination, you will be selected into Indian Air Force through CDS examination.
25th June 2016, 08:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Marine Force/Indian Air Force for Computer Science Engineering student?

You can join Marine Force/Indian Air Force being Computer Science Engineering student through CDS exam.

UPSC conducts CDSE(Combined Defense Services Exam) every year for recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

- Nationality : Indian.

- Educational Qualification:

Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy - Graduation in any discipline.

Indian Naval Academy - Bachelor of Engineering.

Indian Air Force Academy - 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.

-Age limit:

Indian Military Academy - 19 years to 24 years

Indian Naval Academy -19 years to 22 years

Indian Air Force Academy -19 years to 23 years

Officer's Training Academy -19 years to 25 years

-Selection Procedure:

*Written Exam

*Interview by Services Selection Board.
26th June 2016, 04:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for Marine Force/Indian Force after completion of your Computer Science Engineering, you will have to appear for CDS examination consucted by UPSC twice a year.

In order to be eligible for the examination, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned criteria;

> You should be an Indian citizen by birth.

> Your age should be in between 19-24 years.

> You should have completed your graduation from a recognized University without any pending backlogs.

> You should fulfill the physical requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?