25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Job available in Software Tech Park Of India for BCA holder?

I am BCA holder and doing job in private company but now I want to get job in government company. Is there any chance to get job in Software Tech Park Of India?

29th December 2017, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job available in Software Tech Park Of India for BCA holder?

Job Opportunities available for BCA holders in Software Tech Park of India:

Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) recruits candidates for several posts and the basic educational qualification required is generally varies from post to post.

>> STPI recruits candidates for the post of "Member Technical Support Staff" with this qualification.

>> The basic qualification required for this post is Diploma course or BCA course or Bachelor Degree in any discipline for this post

>> As you are from BCA background you may find employment opportunities for the post of MTSS. I suggest you to get good command over programming and other language skills to get more chances of selection.
30th December 2017, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for walk in interviews at various software companies situated there. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the concerned company.

If you want to get job in a government sector company, then you need to be well prepared for the written exam as well as interview.
24th May 2022, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a BCA pass join STPI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?