9th May 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Is my ST caste certificate eligible in different states?

I have applied for mhtcet 2017. I was born in Maharashtra but completed my class 12th in Chhattisgarh. I have a st caste certificate of Chhattisgarh and the domicile certificate of Maharashtra. am I eligible to utilize benefits of st caste in reserving a seat at a college in Maharashtra?

9th May 2017, 01:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my ST caste certificate eligible in different states?

Yes, your caste certificate is applicable in other states if you wish to take admission in colleges of that state.

While taking admission in any institute or college of Maharashtra, you will have to show or represent your Domicile certificate as well as your Caste Certificate to get admission.

After proper verification of documents, you will be granted admission into that college.
30th November 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am leaves in Maharashtra state since last 20 years. earlier I leaves in M.P.State. my sons birth in Maharashtra state in 2000. How to get ST caste cerificate of my sons in maharashtra state.
21st June 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I live in Maharashtra last 20 years & my son born in Maharashtra, i have st caste certificate of my & my son of Karnataka, During online admission caste my son caste certificate rejected please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?