2nd November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of government job or competitive exams which I can try right after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

I pursuing final year B.Tech-Information Technology with 65%.What are the the government job exams and other competitive exams suits for me? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  3. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  4. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  7. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  8. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  9. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE?
  10. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  11. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  13. List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry?
  14. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  17. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  18. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2015, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job or competitive exams which I can try right after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pursuing final year B.Tech-Information Technology with 65%.What are the the government job exams and other competitive exams suits for me? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!
List of the government jobs are,

1)CSAT exam

2)IES exam

3)CDS exam

4)Staff selection exam

5)Banking Sector Exam
2nd November 2015, 02:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job or competitive exams which I can try right after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?

B.Tech Biotechnology graduates can apply for jobs in various pharmaceutical companies.

They can work in various companies as a Marketing Manager, Quality Control officer, Production in-charge, etc.

A B.Tech(Bio-Technology) graduate can also look up for jobs in IT field.

Passed out B.Tech graduates can also work as a software developer or a web developer in any software company.

They can also join HCL in the networking section.

B.Tech graduates can apply for jobs in several Government Research Institutes also.

Some of those Institutes are mentioned below:

. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)

. National Brain Research Centre and National Institute of Oceanography

Several government exams are conducted by different government organisations to recruit these graduates to various government posts.

Some of those exams are given below.

• Civil services exam for the posts like IFS, IAS, IPS

• Combined Defense Service exam for Army, Navy and Air force

• SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams

B.Tech Biotechnology graduates can also apply for Bank Probationary Officer's exam if they wish to pursue their career in banking sector.

They can also get job in various laboratories, pharmaceutical companies and agriculture oriented companies in foreign countries.

Like any other job profile, the pay packet largely depends on your academic qualification, your area of specialization and the institution from where you have earned your degree.

However, fresh graduates in this field can generally get a monthly salary in the range of Rs 9,000 to Rs 20,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?