28th May 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Future in government sector after doing ITI in Fitter or Mechanical stream? Jobs, types of industries and salary package?

Sir/Madam
I want to know what is the future in governemnt sector after doing ITI by FITTER or MECHANICAL.
1. What are the jobs after this ?
2. What types of Industries will get after ITI ?
3. What is the salary packege ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  2. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  3. What is the minimum education qualification required for joining Indian Army?
  4. What should I do after scoring 62% in B.E and 8.3 marks in M.Tech ECE 2nd year? Required study material for it?
  5. Best option between government job and private job?
  6. Can Diploma engineer attend the entrance of NIT?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector for ITI Holder in Electrical Trade?
  8. How should I do B.E in mechanical engineering after finishing ITI Fitter?
  9. How to do B.E Mechanical Engineering after finishing ITI Fitter
  10. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  12. Can I do B.E after completing Fitter in ITI?
  13. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  14. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of ITI best course which provides jobs in future with good salary? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  17. Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?
  18. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
31st July 2023, 07:53 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Future in government sector after doing ITI in Fitter or Mechanical stream? Jobs, types of industries and salary package?

• Fitter: Fitters are responsible for the maintenance and repair of machinery. They work in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.
  • Mechanical Technician: Mechanical technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of mechanical equipment. They work in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.

• Instrument Mechanic: Instrument mechanics are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of mechanical and electrical instruments. They work in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.

• Production Operator: Production operators are responsible for operating machinery in a manufacturing environment. They work in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.

• Maintenance Engineer: Maintenance engineers are responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of a facility's equipment. They work in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, construction, and transportation.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The salary package for graduates of ITI in Fitter or Mechanical varies depending on the industry, the job title, and the level of experience. However, you can expect to earn a starting salary of around INR 15,000 - 20,000 per month. With experience, you can earn up to INR 50,000 - 60,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?