17th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing my degree course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my degree course I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know is it possible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing my degree course? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th November 2016, 10:15 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing my degree course?

No, you cannot apply for the UPSC exam will pursuing degree. Once you complete your graduation , then can apply for UPSC exams. So,first of all complete your graduation & then apply.
19th November 2016, 08:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for UPSC exam while pursuing my degree course?

You can only apply for the above mentioned course after completion of your graduation degree from a recognized university a sit is the minimum eligibility criteria fixed by the constitution.

Therefore, I suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for UPSC examination.
19th November 2016, 10:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Minimum educational qualification for UPSC exam is graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible to apply. So if you are in final year of your graduation then you can apply for UPSC exams. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?