12th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in BSPHCL recruitment for the Junior Electrical Engineer? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical fresher?
  2. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?
  3. Selection procedure in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?
  5. Job role and pay scale of Junior Electrical Engineer in BSPHCL?
  6. BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer previous 5 years papers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?
  8. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  9. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  10. How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?
  11. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?
  13. Procedure to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPPCL?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  15. Can I get relaxation in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being an OBC female candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  17. When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?
  18. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
13th June 2018, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in BSPHCL recruitment for the Junior Electrical Engineer? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Applicants have to apply online through the BSPHCL website (http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/). Candidates can apply online till 28/06/2018 (till 6:00pm). Candidates have to take a print out of the Registration Form for future reference. Candidates have to fill up carefully no change of Name / Category / Date of Birth / Father’s Name, etc. will be permitted after registering online. Candidates should furnish valid E-mail and Mobile Number in the registration form. Candidates should have a scanned image in JPG/JPEG format of his recent passport size photographs and signature for attachment.
13th June 2018, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment?

To apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment, you have to visit the website at http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/) and fill up the application form with correct details. Then you have to attach the relevant documents and submit the fees through net banking/credit/debit card. The last date to apply is 28/07/2018.
13th June 2018, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2018:

In order to apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned instructions.

>> I have provided you an apply link through which you can start applying for this recruitment. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you are required to apply on or before the last date 28th July, 2018.

>> Click on the "Register Now" button and then enter all your proper details and then make payment according to your caste category.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply Online
14th June 2018, 09:15 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Online application procedure to apply for Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. :

>> Candidates are required to visit at the official website of BSPHCL which is - http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/

>> On the official website you have to register yourself after selection Recruitment News option and go to online application.

>> Once registered with primary details such as name, father's name, address, email id, contact number, the candidate will get registration number to access further process of application.

>> Enter other required details in the form such as educational qualification, experience if any and details of caste/community, nationality, religion with other details and proceed further to upload your photograph and signature.

>> Upload scanned fresh photo and latest signature in the form in required format of jpg or jpeg and size as well then go ahead in the form and payment options page will be opened.

>> Select Payment methods available on the website which are any one of the Net Banking, ATM Card, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, E-Wallet etc. and pay application fee surely.

>> Finally you have to print your online application form with payment receipt and keep that safe for future and save soft copies of these documents as well.

Online application can be made before 28th June 2018 so you should hurry up and apply as soon as possible because online computer based exam will be conducted in July as per notice of this recruitment so you have very less time to prepare so do not get late just apply and start preparation for CBT.
14th June 2018, 09:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The application form of BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer is online.

You can apply for examination at official website of BSPHCL which is Click Here to apply online .

Register and submit all your details, upload photograph and pay application fee to complete the form.
15th June 2018, 12:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment are:

Visit the official website of BSPHCL the register for the examination. After registration on website, fill your personal, academic details, upload photograph and signature and pay the application fee for completion of form.

The last date to apply is 28th June, 2018.

Official website of BSPHCL: Application form link .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?