10th August 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a RAW agent for a 12th pass girl

Namaste Sir, I'm Subhra Majumder from Kolkata. I'm 12th pass. I really want to be a RAW agent. Please sir do something for me and l promised anything I can do for India, Jai Hind. Waiting for your response.

11th August 2017, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a RAW agent for a 12th pass girl

Procedure to join RAW as an agent after 12th Class:

In order to join RAW, you are required to meet certain educational qualification. In general, in order to join RAW you need to join any of the following cadres first and they are Naval or Air Force or Army ..etc.,

So to be eligible for joining RAW, you must have successfully passed Graduation from a recognized university. You must be an Indian Citizen and you are required to appear in examination's conducted by UPSC in order to join above said services.

Once you join any defence service, then you are required to appear in Departmental examination in order to join agent in RAW department. Make sure you secure good marks in UPSC examination's in order to get a seat in Defence services and there by you can join RAW. I suggest you to pursue Graduation in your desired stream first in order to be eligible.
12th August 2017, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The acronym for RAW is Research and Analysis Wings. It is the top most secret agency of India. RAW does not conducts any direct recruitment for the post of spy and other personnel.
Aspirants from IPS, IFS, Army, CRPF, ITBP etc get opportunities to be a part of RAW.
So, in order to be a RAW agent after the completion of class 12th, you must have to complete your Graduation in any discipline. Then apply for IPS or IFS examinations conducted by UPSC. Serve as an IPS officer for several years, then you can get opportunity to join RAW based on your performance.
20th October 2022, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Couldn't I directly join intelligences bureau
just after completing my 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?