15th August 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is very old?

I already have an OBC certificate but I applied new application for OBC certificate. Will my first OBC certificate get cancelled?

15th August 2016, 11:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is very old?

Yes it will be cancelled and it is necessary to renew OBC Certificate time to time.
It helps in various things like government jobs and many more. If it is very old then there is possibility to face difficulty that they will not accept old certificate.
15th August 2016, 11:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is very old?

Yes it will be cancelled and it is necessary to renew OBC Certificate time to time.
It helps in various things like government jobs and many more. If it is very old then there is possibility to face difficulty that they will not accept old certificate.
16th August 2016, 12:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You will need to update your OBC certificate time to time. Because status of creamy layer and OBC, changes time to time. After getting the new certificate, the old one got cancelled automatically. If your OBC certificate is too old and there is no change in creamy layer, even then you can apply for revalidation or renewal of your OBC certificate.
10th January 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my caste comes under SC category in state govt. List but it is in OBC in central govt. List.In which caste i should apply in AIIMS MBBS exam and now how can i get central govt. Obc certificate
14th February 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to issue O B C Certificate for MY Son & Daughter, my son is in 5th class & my daughter is in 10th STD./CLASS , I Have my own certificate and also have my fathers O B C,Kindly let me know the documents required so i can issue the cert's for my both children name.
30th April 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need your suggestions, actually my OBC certificate is too old ( it was issued since 2005). I want to know that my caste certificate is valid now or not?.
11th May 2017, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need your suggestions, actually my OBC certificate is too old ( it was issued since 2007). I want to know that my caste certificate is valid now or not?
29th November 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir my obc certificate expired October 2017. Now I need obc certificate for my exam process. How to renewal my certificate. What are all the documents I need to renewal and also it's take how many days
12th August 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I have already OBC certificate..but now it's damaged.can I apply online fresh application for new certificate??
28th July 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

If any one does not renew OBC certificate since last ten years then OBC certificate will be cancelled or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?