3rd August 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th Science with 53.66% marks?

Hi Sir, I am Sisira Kumar Barik. I have passed 12th Science with 53.66% marks with PCM streams. Please tell me the procedure to join Indian Air Force.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after securing 78% in my 12th with Science stream?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th science?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force having secured 60% In 12th PCB?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  6. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  8. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. What are the jobs in Indian Air Force? I am doing B.E computer science
  14. Possibility to join Indian Air Force and Indian Army on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th with science(70%)
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science
  17. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  18. What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

3rd August 2016, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th Science with 53.66% marks?

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream with 53.66% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you have to appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in UPSC NDA examination notification is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You should be within the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

4th August 2016, 12:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 12th Science with 53.66% marks?

You can join Indian Air Force after 10+2 science stream by clearing written test and Service Selection Board of National Defence Academy entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for NDA examination for Indian Air Force is as below:

>>Candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Since you have 10+2 with PCM subjects, you are eligible for NDA examination for Indian Air Force. You need to be within 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male Indian candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. You need to wait for notification for NDA I examination which will be conducted in 2017.

4th August 2016, 12:27 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for NDA entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board.

Candidate must have PCM as main paper for Air Force and Navy.

Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in Indian Air Force. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

4th August 2016, 03:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to join Indian Airforce after completion of your 12th standard, you will have to appear for NDA examination. However, for NDA you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

Eligibility for NDA examination:

> You should be a citizen of India

> You should be unmarried

> Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination

> You should have completed your +2 examination from any stream and from a recognized University

> Your age should be in between 16.5 - 19.5 years

> You should be physically fit

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?